Need some buddies to stay motivated

Options
I have been on this journey for as long as I can remember yo yo diets you name it, my goal is to of course lose weight but I think the biggest thing is to stop letting food have so much control and eating my emotions away!

Replies

• JuanSLOjourney
    JuanSLOjourney Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I am just starting as well. I would be glad to help where I can. I have the same issues! I am hoping hearing and reading other peoples ideas will help me as well.
  • mikebooker1
    mikebooker1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I've been up and down for years and I know the struggle with food. Last year I finally hit my "enough" moment and finally decided to face this head on. I've doing nicely since then.
  • lydiayoung90281
    lydiayoung90281 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good for you its hard but I'm tugging along once you find out why your eating like this it becomes easier I just bought a scale to weigh my food today I think that will help tremendously because it gets a little hard with certain measurement options with the food settings on here
  • pwindahl
    pwindahl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm back at it after gaining back 25 of the 50 that I lost in 2012. I'm happy to join you on this journey.
  • pwindahl
    pwindahl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    pwindahl wrote: »
    Hi!
    I'm back at it after gaining back 25 of the 50 that I lost in 2012. I'm happy to join you on this journey. But I need some friends!!
    Pete
  • koreangurl
    koreangurl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Been dieting for a long time so if anyone needs help just hit me up
  • lydiayoung90281
    lydiayoung90281 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I definitely could use more buddies feel free to message me anytime I love how there is a whole community to talk with it helps
  • Danniaroha
    Danniaroha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I feel you, tried it all and failed. Sometimes i feel like food is a drug, the addiction of sugar seems to have possessed me and I find myself unable to stop. If you can relate and have ever found a way to break the addiction please pm me with advice. TIA