Low-Calorie Cocktails!

Options
Calling all ladies and gentlemen that love a good cocktail from time to time. Whether you're out with the girls, enjoying a family gathering, attending a work/social event or even on vacay, it's sometimes hard to pass up a drink when you're on a strict diet. Well fear no more. Below are a few refreshing cocktails that are below 200 calories. Do keep in mind; everything in moderation and watch the portion of your pours!

1. Mojito:
Mint, lime, a shot of rum and soda water
Ask for half the simple syrup or ditch it altogether!

2. If you're into White Russians (which are 334 calories) than try a mudslide! Not only will it curb your chocolate craving but it's only 184 calories!

3. Vanilla vodka and diet ginger ale:
Tastes like cake, is sugar free and less than 100 calories!

4. Sea breeze:
A bit tastier than the usual vodka-cran. 1/4oz of grapefruit juice
1-1/2oz of cranberry juice
A shot of vodka
All about 180 calories

5. Tiny Russian:
For you tea lovers, this is a low-calorie cocktail you'll for sure love! Earl Grey tea with vodka and a splash of lemon. Can't go wrong there!

6. Sour apple martini:
This martini is less than 200 calories. 2-1/2oz of sour mix, 3/4oz of vodka and 3/4oz of sour apple liqueur. And you thought all martinis were a no-go ;)

7. Tequila anyone? Instead of a sugar-filled margarita, go for a tequila and club soda with a splash of lime for a refreshing drink that is 100 calories!

8. Rum and coke:
Try a white rum or a spiced rum for a kick... With a Diet Coke of course

9. Does the event call for a celebration? If so, you're in luck! A glass of champagne (4oz) is only 85 calories. That's 15 calories less than a 12oz beer!

10. Vodka-soda:
One of my faves. One of my go-to's. Not the most exciting drink but it sure is a refreshing one. Try to go for a diet lime-tasting soda like a Diet Sierra Mist. Under 100 calories!

11. Gin and Tonic:
Not actually one of my faves (I personally think it tastes like Pine-Sol) but those of you that love it, I've got great news for you! It's only 103 calories, so have at it!

Happy skinny-sipping!

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    If you order these at a bar they're going to give you 2 oz of liquor. I think some of your calories are off here unless you are accounting for 1 oz which is not very typical in a mixed drink.