Herbalife and losing weight

Options
Hey im looking to lose weight! Im new to this and need help with getting around. I need to lose 200+ pounds. I started my journey last week using herbalife and cleansing. Ive lost 9 pounds. I just had a baby 8 months ago also. I hope i can find this a place to vent and use to get determination for my weight loss journey!!

Replies

• Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    hiyah this is definately a great place to lose weight. you can talk to people all day re weight loss and exercise.
    i would start thinking about losing the weight without the herbal life. you dont need it. its a waste of money
    concentrate on eating your normal foods but less of it, and moving more. Do not do anything drastic so you give up.
    congrats on your baby
    good luck on your journey and never give up.
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    You're not going to get many positive posts about Herbalife here. I have no experience of trying it myself and I never will, the only thing I can say is from third party sources such as a friend who works as a physical therapy type person for my local health authority and a rugby coach who had a friend who tried it who was full of praise for the stuff but constantly complained of hunger pains. And a few years ago I vaguely knew someone else who was starting off trying it and posted on Facebook how well it was working for them (this was after a few weeks) but when I saw them a couple of months ago they were still overweight. It seems that the only people who have anything good to say about Herbalife are people who are selling it or have only just started on it. And Lionel Messi.