kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    Women lose more arguments than men
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    kwph wrote: »
    Women lose more arguments than men

That may be true (i doubt it though). But men still lose in the long run. Choose your victories very carefully and make sure it will be worth it because there will be consequences. Take it from an old wise sage who has been married for 43 years (to the same women).
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Anxiety is like a Spidey-sense, that has absolutely no idea what it's doing.
  • cee134
    Options
    A quarter million and a million quarters are worth the same amount.
  • cee134
    Options
    The phrases, "I work alone.", and, "I wear cologne.", sound almost identical.
  • Monkey_Business
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    When two leaches mate they both get pregnant

I love it when you talk all sexy :-)

Right back at you:

"The reproductive systems vary greatly between the different families of leeches. Some families, including the Glossiphoniidae, have a simple pair of gonopores that open to the ventral surface of the leech. Other families, such as the Richardsonianidae, have a complex system with a penis and vagina."

All leeches have paired testisacs that are located within the midbody of the adult leech. The number of testisacs varies depending on the species of leech. The ovisacs of leeches are paired (only one pair) and can be long and tubular, or short and spherical in shape again depending on the family of leech.

Leeches have internal fertilization with most mating by implanting a "spermatophore" (sperm package) into their partner. This implantation can by done through the use of a protrusible penis or by the hypodermic implantation of the spermatophore into the body of the partner. The sperm are then transported to the eggs where fertilization occurs."
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    It is not raining here today.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    "Eye color fully matures in infancy and remains the same for life. But in a small percentage of adults, eye color can naturally become either noticeably darker or lighter with age."
    http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/25/health/the-claim-eye-color-can-change-as-we-age.html?_r=0

Before college, my eyes were a deep poop brown and now (2 years post college) they're hazel/mostly green.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    "Eye color fully matures in infancy and remains the same for life. But in a small percentage of adults, eye color can naturally become either noticeably darker or lighter with age."
    http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/25/health/the-claim-eye-color-can-change-as-we-age.html?_r=0

Before college, my eyes were a deep poop brown and now (2 years post college) they're hazel/mostly green.

I don't think that is exactly right. Both my boys had blue eyes until 5ish or so and then they gradually changed to what they are now. My youngest is still big blue eyes, but my oldest is grayish green.

meyamx23vc6q.jpg

My eyes change color all the time from hazel green to grayish blue. It is weird.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    angelxsss wrote: »

I don't think that is exactly right. Both my boys had blue eyes until 5ish or so and then they gradually changed to what they are now. My youngest is still big blue eyes, but my oldest is grayish green.

meyamx23vc6q.jpg

My eyes change color all the time from hazel green to grayish blue. It is weird.

well yeah in kids they usually start out as blue right? But yeah that's sort of weird with yours haha. It sort of freaked me out because brown hair/eyes has been my MO forever
  • kwph
    Options
    Women burn more food than men
  • cee134
    Options
    The constellations are just like saying a cloud looks like a certain person or animal but actually taking it seriously.
  • kwph
    Options
    Men's rear ends are 35% dirtier than a woman's
  • Monkey_Business
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7JSuFN39b_7qlVb1n14P5uB_JYav6Z_rFpG85TdPTeTOP2oBCNQ
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    kwph wrote: »
    Women burn more food than men

Because they are terrible in the kitchen?
  • kwph
    Options
    Women who have sex more often have younger looking skin .....
  • kwph
    Options
    Pets stare at their owners having sex cuz they're critiquing them ...
  • cooperjeff488
    cooperjeff488 Posts: 618 Member
    Options