Losing the dreaded "pregnancy" weight, add me!

Options
Hi everyone,
I'm a single mom who's six week recovery period is FINALLY OVER. I've literally been counting the minutes...so what did I do? I loaded up dog and baby ninja and went running for a couple of miles with the jogging stroller after about 4 months of mostly being lazy...2 days in a row....I am so sore I can barely walk, ow.

I gained a total of 42 lbs during my pregnancy. I was a svelt and very in shape 118 lbs beforehand, and now I'm somewhat stuck at 142 lbs. I worked very hard to get in shape before, and the aspect of having to do it all over again is daunting. I've been depressed somewhat because of my appearance. I look generally out of shape. Oh, hello double chin, you're back, I'm thrilled....not....Where did all my muscles go??

Anyway, while being completely over the moon about having a beautiful and perfectly healthy little boy, suffice to say I'm having trouble being self confident. Here we go again. I'm just needing a little support...trying to work out while living alone with an infant who needs 24 hour care is....difficult...lol. I don't even know what's going to happen when I return to work...aaaaa. Wouldn't trade it for anything though, just looking for a balance!! Any advice would be helpful!!