What kind of cookies should I bake today?

Options
2»

Replies

• alyssa0061
    alyssa0061 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I love to bake as well. My most recent cookies were lemon sugar cookies that turned out really well. I think they are perfect for a spring cookie because that's when the lemons on my trees are ready.
    Sheri2016 wrote: »
    my new love is carrot cake cookies, healthy and delicious

Pretty sure my carrot cake cookies are not healthy with their cream cheese frosting but they sure are delicious!

I made some lemon shortbread cookies that were amazing. Lemon in cookies so refreshing!
  • DearestWinter
    DearestWinter Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »

I'm saving this recipe. It sounds delicious!
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    snickerdoodle cause its so damn easy.... oatmeal rasin cause its so damn good... peanut butter also damn good... or home made samoas ugh. give me.... id probably make funfetti cupcakes if i was gonna bake though.
  • Btheodore138
    Btheodore138 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I saw a recipe for these bad boys:http://leitesculinaria.com/82849/recipes-bacon-fat-gingersnaps.html I want to make them so bad, but I know I would hide somewhere and eat them all. :P
  • ASH_DVM
    ASH_DVM Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I saw a recipe for these bad boys:http://leitesculinaria.com/82849/recipes-bacon-fat-gingersnaps.html I want to make them so bad, but I know I would hide somewhere and eat them all. :P

Oh my :o these look awesome. Adding to my list to make. Good thing I have 6 pounds of bacon in the freezer!
  • ASH_DVM
    ASH_DVM Posts: 160 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    piabcr7nh51o.jpeg

Thought I should give you all an update. :)

Decided to go with peanut butter. And there's the final product. Each cookie should be +/- 120 calories, so really not bad at all. And the recipe made 26 cookies so I'm set! And I'm looking forward to making some of the recipes shared here, too. Thanks all!
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    They look tasty!