Returning to MFP - Need committed friends

Options
SilleSix
SilleSix Posts: 9 Member
edited April 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I'm returning to MFP after a several year break. I originally lost 60+ pounds with this great program. With the loss of my Dad to cancer I quit working it. I managed my weight pretty good. Then my own husband died very suddenly to a very rare cancer last year. The pounds have been sneaking back on. I need this one place of sanity in my life! I need some committed friends that will encourage me. I did this once I can do it again.

Replies

• Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss. Glad you decided to again take care of yourself. Add me if you like
  • lizdarcy007
    lizdarcy007 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry you had to go through this all. Feel free to add me and message me if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm a good listener!
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    SilleSix wrote: »
    I'm returning to MFP after a several year break. I originally lost 60+ pounds with this great program. With the loss of my Dad to cancer I quit working it. I managed my weight pretty good. Then my own husband died very suddenly to a very rare cancer last year. The pounds have been sneaking back on. I need this one place of sanity in my life! I need some committed friends that will encourage me. I did this once I can do it again.

First off - hugs to you! No one should have to go through as much as you have as one person. :( I am so sorry for your loss of your dad and husband. I am sending you a friend request. I'm on here daily and need support as well. We can do this together.