Cereal!

Options
2»

Replies

• Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Fiber one bran original....it looks blah but tastes amazing.
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    What about cooked cereal? Steel cut oats will last a few days after making it and you can add some berries. I don't like processed foods, so I stay away from cereal, although I assume there may be a few good ones out there nowadays, but I'd have to look at the list of ingredients to know.

Breakfast for me is usually fruit, yogurt and nuts. Sometimes eggs. Sometimes bread toasted with tomato and cheese on top. Sometimes cooked cereal. Sometimes asian breakfast like soba noodles. And of course, sometimes leftovers which could be anything. :-p
  • admegamo
    admegamo Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My suggestion: Find a cereal you like look at the servings and fit it into you calories. If you are worried about sugars and fat and all that, just look at the nutritional labels until one fits your requirements

This
  • andresconejo
    andresconejo Posts: 264
    Options
    All Inklusive by McCallums! LOOOVE IT
    The apple flavored has like 89 calories per cup and the strawberries like 92
  • Bosshogggj
    Bosshogggj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Porridge! Otherwise known as oatmeal by our American friends!
  • hevans1207
    hevans1207 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I used to love Cinnamon Toast Crunch(not these days because a box costs about $10 in Korea), but I used to do 3/4 cup bran flakes and 1/4 cup cinnamon toast crunch 1/4tsp of cinnamon and 1/4tsp of splenda, and a half a cup of skim milk. it's a lot of work for a bowl of cereal, but cutting unhealthy cereals with something a little healthier is a good way to get both. I'll do the same with flavored oatmeal packs...1/2 plain oats, 1/2 flavored packet if that's what I'm craving.
  • viktorijandz
    viktorijandz Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I mostly go for plain muesli. It usually contains some dried fruits and no added sugar. Besides, it fills me up mostly comparing with other cereal. A bowl normally has around 180 calories.