New looking for inspirational friends

Options
mzconceptiin86
mzconceptiin86 Posts: 8 Member
edited April 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello. I am a 29 year old mother of 3 year old. Its often difficult to find time to exercise. I have be struggling with my weight my entire life. In my teens and early twenties I regretfully turned to drugs mainly as source of weight control. Met my wonderful excepting hubby of 8 years and am proud to say I am drug free today. However I do like to go out Friday nights and have a few drinks. Thus leading to a weekend of unhealthy eating and little exercise. I want to feel good about myself because I have hated my image for so long. I have once again decided enough is enough. My goal is 20 lbs.

Replies

• manditap0
    manditap0 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm in the same boat as yourself. I've struggle trying to lose weight during my teen and early 20s. I'm 25 and I want to make a difference too. I'm also a mother with a 3 year old and a 10 month old and tending to them all the time, I don't have time to work out. But if I do, I feel quite lazy and tired to do anything!!
  • princessonadietITA
    princessonadietITA Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I think you've been very brave to tell your story, I want to wish you to succeed in all your goals. If you like add me as a friend or follow me on Instagram @princess.on.a.diet
  • mzconceptiin86
    mzconceptiin86 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ty I appreciate that
  • beatkeeper
    beatkeeper Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Remain focused don't be afraid to ask for help someone to watch the kids and make time for yourself that way you will build your self worth and become who you are meant to be