21 Day Fix Buddies!

Options
Hi Everyone!
I did the 21 Day Fix in the past and had really good results. I believe in it because it combines exercise with portion control/paying attention to macros, which are the healthiest ways to lose weight. I began another round today and I am looking for anyone else who is starting the 21 Day Fix, already doing it, or planning on starting soon. I thought we could provide one another with support and motivation for the next 3 weeks! I just finished my workout for Day 1 and I am drinking a post-workout protein shake as I type. (I don't use Shakeology, I make my own with either Vega One or Whole Foods Grass-Fed Whey Protein Powder). I am not looking for a Beachbody Coach or anyone to sell me anything, just looking for support. I'd love to hear about your current or past experiences! Have a wonderful Monday :smiley:

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
  • lboutte84
    lboutte84 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I checked it out, but it doesn't look like anyone has been posting much this month. Lots of February and March posts.
  • stephsjic
    stephsjic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the 21 day fix again Monday.
  • mlzcutie
    mlzcutie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'll check it. I only have 10lbs to lose so this might be just what I need.
  • emrsmommy
    emrsmommy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    love love 21 day fix. The workouts are great, something different every day and the 30 minutes go by so quickly. I can bust it out in the morning and it jump starts my day. The eating plan however takes some work - I love that it's real food. Just need to focus on planning. Does anybody do Shakeology? What do you think? I've always done protein shakes and am hesitant to spend the money.