Very new to all of this!

Options
I am new to all of this. I'm afraid I'm not going to succeed with this. I am just wondering if anyone has any tips that will help.

Replies

• beatkeeper
    beatkeeper Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    First you need to be positive it is a new thing and you might not think you can do it but you can and you will so I suggest add everything you eat even if you go over because when you see that it is going to put in a place not of failure but of determination which turns into success you can add me if you want
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Go read success stories...members of MFP who are celebrating milestones whether it is weight loss or something different. The motivation to do the work has to come from you but you can get a little boost from others! Track all of your food, good and bad..even if you go off track, write it down! It's the best place to start!
  • icelen
    icelen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new to all of this. I'm afraid I'm not going to succeed with this. I am just wondering if anyone has any tips that will help.