90 Daysss by The Body Coach

Options
Does anyone follow this plan? What do you think? Worth it?

I genuinely pretty good at following plans when given one and less so when I'm just trying to do my own thing! So trying to find one to do

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    What about one of the plans on bodybuilding.com (they are free)?

Haven't done the thing your looking at but I did google it and it looks expensive.
  • EsseyFitness
    EsseyFitness Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    What about one of the plans on bodybuilding.com (they are free)?

Haven't done the thing your looking at but I did google it and it looks expensive.

Thank you :) I had a look, I'm not a fan of any kind of plan that makes you cut out things like carbs!

Yeah it is expensive which is why I'm not rushing into getting it! I've watched his YouTube videos and looked at the foods he cooks and they look really good! So I'm was just wanting to ask for people's experiences :)
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    I'm skeptical of anyone that makes a great deal of money. His foods look amazing because he has food photographers and stylists. :wink: I'd look at HIIT video's online for free and get them advertisement hits as well and research recipes online before shelling out a good deal of money.
    The overall process looks pretty decent, a flexible menu and a rotating workout plan.
  • EsseyFitness
    EsseyFitness Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Afura wrote: »
    I'm skeptical of anyone that makes a great deal of money. His foods look amazing because he has food photographers and stylists. :wink: I'd look at HIIT video's online for free and get them advertisement hits as well and research recipes online before shelling out a good deal of money.
    The overall process looks pretty decent, a flexible menu and a rotating workout plan.

That's what I think too! I bought the book as it was only £8 to have a go at the menu and then experience for the rest of the month with his HITT videos on YouTube and see how I feel by the end of the month! :)