Support

Options
isatannar
isatannar Posts: 4 Member
edited April 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I'm on MFP for me second time the first time I didn't use the community but I think it may actually help a great deal with my journey ..it does get very difficult for me. Extremely difficult for me to not eat what I want when I want almost unbearable. I am 23 years old and 300lbs and my goal weight is 180 lbs it is absolutely essential that I lose weight this time as it has greatly impacted my health now and my quality of life just keeps decreasing. I am excited for the journey because I really want and need this I'm just trying to find something anything to make it easier for me to get through the tough times. I'm looking for support on her and just friendly motivated people that I can share my journey with and we help eachother along the way :)

Replies

• Lewisg51
    Lewisg51 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Great you've decided to come back and make a go of it. I had the same problem when I was in my early teens, weighed 17 stone at 13 and it was affecting my health badly. Now I am 12 stone and healthier than ever.
    Use your health as your motivation, and you wil do it like I did and so many others on here.
    Best of luck to you ☺