Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What does your username mean or say about you?

Options
13»

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,020 Member
    Options
    Five year resurrection...not a record, but you must have been bored to scroll that far back in time, lol.

In the military, standard login for many computer systems is last name, first initial. I just threw on my middle initial as well.
  • 8Archie5
    8Archie5 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My budgies name born on the 8 May
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,558 Member
    Options
    Kickass = what I want to be
    Amazon = what I am (6'1")
    76 = birth year... turning 45 this year!
  • CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Mine is my real name.

Okay juuuusstt kidding…. I thought this name would be funny. It got old quick and I’m pretty sure it gets some friends requests rejected just as quickly. I changed the spelling once and now I’m stuck with it.
  • DuathlonDon22
    DuathlonDon22 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I run and I cycle...my name is Don....
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    It means I run. With bees.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,558 Member
    Options
    Mine is my real name.

Okay juuuusstt kidding…. I thought this name would be funny. It got old quick and I’m pretty sure it gets some friends requests rejected just as quickly. I changed the spelling once and now I’m stuck with it.

You can always send MFP support an email and ask for special circumstance. There have been times where they've accommodated a change. :)
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    Mine is my real name.

You can always send MFP support an email and ask for special circumstance. There have been times where they've accommodated a change. :)

Really??? Thank you for letting me know that. I'm on it!!!
  • CalaMitty
    CalaMitty Posts: 14 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Calamity ‘cause I’m a disaster lol and Mitty is because The Secret Life of Walter Mitty is the best movie ever created.
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    Mine is my real name.

@KickassAmazon76 Thank you... that worked!
  • futuresylph
    futuresylph Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Mine's a simple aspiration.
  • capavenger81
    capavenger81 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Am a big kid
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Nerdy… self explanatory black rimmed glasses included 🤓 - Science well because I have a career in the scientific world and the last part seems obvious 😊
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    That I once licked a metal pole in the middle of winter.

xutlpcdfuwcg.gif

Jk, it’s a secret!🤫
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,200 Member
    Options

xutlpcdfuwcg.gif

Jk, it’s a secret!🤫

Haha I always remember at school being told during the winter don't lock the pole and being terrified I might stick to a pole ...not that I was a pole licker but if someone says don't you know you wanna
  • Ironwoman1111
    Options

xutlpcdfuwcg.gif

Jk, it’s a secret!🤫

Haha I always remember at school being told during the winter don't lock the pole and being terrified I might stick to a pole ...not that I was a pole licker but if someone says don't you know you wanna

You know you did it!😈😂 I hate to admit it, but I did lick a frozen butter knife once, my brothers dared me.🤣
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,200 Member
    Options

xutlpcdfuwcg.gif

Jk, it’s a secret!🤫

You know you did it!😈😂 I hate to admit it, but I did lick a frozen butter knife once, my brothers dared me.🤣

It's really so silly eh. It's so ridiculous to have to be told to not lick a pole....isn't that kind of good advice any time
  • Ironwoman1111
    Options

xutlpcdfuwcg.gif

Jk, it’s a secret!🤫

It's really so silly eh. It's so ridiculous to have to be told to not lick a pole....isn't that kind of good advice any time

Yes!😆