Would You "Unfriend" Someone Strictly Because They Were Friends With Someone You Didn't Like?

Options
PurringMyrrh
PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
edited April 2016 in Chit-Chat
Or do you base your friendships on how people treat you individually? Personally, I am a case by case type of girl. Not everyone in the world gets along, so why ruin a positive thing because of someone else's actions that don't affect your situation?

(Else's? Affect/effect? Grammers r dum.)

To clarify, I mean the internetz. Not a "You beat the crapola out of my favorite sister, but I'll still kick it with you because it wasn't me you beat up." type of thing.

Replies

• beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    No, I wouldn't. :)
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Depends why I didn't like that person, if they were a vile piece of work who made my skin crawl, then I'd probably cut all indirect ties with them to avoid having to deal with them on anything I commented on. If it was just someone I had no time for but nothing drastic, then no, I'd tolerate their existence.
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    No.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    No.

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I have and I would again
  • hdatres
    hdatres Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I have on Facebook
  • Malenurse51
    Malenurse51 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Considering it.
  • TrailBlaz3nMN
    TrailBlaz3nMN Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure all of us are friends with people that we wouldn't like/get along with. We just don't know it.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    NO
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    what about unfriending someone because you're crazy jealous they flirt with someone else publicly instead all the time? meanwhile my 80+ messages are just sitting there in their inbox. UNREAD.

muh ego :(

Maybe they blocked you?
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,771 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Na. I wouldn't care. "Wanna be friends with that dick?? Go for it. But don't come at me when I'm giving him s hit on your status. You know what he did."