My 300 lb Journey

Options
2»

Replies

• MissMonicaC4
    MissMonicaC4 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    JMelton78 wrote: »
    You can do this!! If I can, I promise you that anyone can.
    I started 45 days ago when I weighed myself and saw the dreaded 3 as the first number. I was eating out every day for lunch and usually every other night at least. I was chugging Dr. Pepper like it was my lifeline. I finally decided that enough was enough.
    I've been forcing myself to prep all my meals, weigh and measure everything I eat, and stick to my daily calorie goal no matter what. I'm eating more veggies, fruits, and whole grains in the last 45 days than I have in the last year, lol! I allow myself one fast food meal every 2 weeks, but I order the kid's portion, nothing fried, and water instead of soda.
    I still get my Dr. Pepper, but now it's 1 8 oz serving with dinner and no more. I started off only able to walk 1/2 mile after work, and now I'm doing 1/2 mile during lunch and 2 miles after work. I've even added a 1 hr boot camp class once a week!
    I'm down 22 lbs and the difference in how I feel and how my clothes fit has me in shock! I'm rooting for you. :)

You go girl!! Very inspiring.
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    You guys are amazing, and very determined, Motivated. Add me guys started my weight loss journey from today my goal is 120 pounds
  • clcline1983
    clcline1983 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, 4 weeks ago I started my 300lb journey and after 4 weeks in I'm down about 18 pounds. At first it's hard, but this community and having willpower things will be smooth and go very easy too.
  • jay_ka
    jay_ka Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work... Feel free to add me too
  • Jabbas_Palace
    Jabbas_Palace Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and first and foremost, you aren't alone. I have seen several replies with members saying they have a long way to go, and I will add to that. I have been big FOREVER, and as of this moment, am 223 pounds away from my goal. Feel free to add me, anyone, so we can tackle this journey together, and make some gnarly friendships along the way!