Two weeks down (:

Options
Names Miranda. 23, mother, engaged. Been overweight my entire life, I've tried and tried before to lose the weight but never been successful. For some reason two weeks ago it clicked for me. Last week I weighed myself and i gained 2 pounds. I wasn't happy, but this morning I weighed myself again and I was down 5 pounds, I've never been so motivated. My little man motivates me the most though. Small goal is losing 60 pounds before christmas, and eventually weigh 140. I'm 259 today. I got this. Do you? What motivates you? :)

Replies

• Profplum321
    Profplum321 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am Layla, 34 5'7", not quite engaged yet but my boyfriend and I are looking at a March 2017 wedding date. I am currently 278.4 lbs. This is the heaviest I've ever been. My end goal is 155 but right now I'd like to be at 250 on the 4th of July. I used Myfitnesspal in 2011 and lost about 25 lbs in about 6 weeks. I really want to look nice in a wedding dress :)
  • mirandalouise2014
    mirandalouise2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. I tried in alot of dresses, and just couldn't stand the way I looked in any of them. I'm 5'1 forgot to mention that. I used my fitness pal awhile ago off and on, but this time is different I know it is. That's a perfect goal, you can do it!