New and Ready(I think)

Well good afternoon all,
My name is Tiesha and I am 30 yrs young and a mother to a beautiful 3 yr old. I promised my fiance after the baby I would loose the weight and I started to but didnt finish.. My biggest problem is that once I start losing weight and others start saying how great I look.. i slowly start to Stop working out altogether.. But Im here and ready to give it my all.. ;)

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    OK. Just be truthful and accurate to the site when you set your age, size, activity level, and goals. Then be trusting and obedient to the site when it tells you how much to eat. Don't complain. The site doesn't have a "complaint" department. It actually works. Log the stuff you eat. All of it. Measure it accurately. Read the nutrition labels and be sure that you agree that the food in the database is accurate. It isn't always. It does help, indeed is critical, that you have and use an accurate kitchen food scale. Read the discussions and learn from the more experienced members. Open your diary to "public" before you ask for help.
  • msmckeithan01
    msmckeithan01 Posts: 11 Member
    Thank You JeromeBarry1.. Appreciate that