I Lost 90lbs !! Pictures!!

dariluzagueda23
dariluzagueda23 Posts: 16 Member
edited April 2016 in Success Stories
Hey everybody! I just felt like sharing my story on here! Well, I started at 240lbs and only 22yrs old and im currently fluctuating between 147 and 152. I began my weightloss journey in February of last year and hit my goal in January. Honestly, I couldn't have done this without my best friend, who was also trying to get fit. A support system is very important to have during this journey. I ate healthier (more vegetables, less fast food, more water) and worked out 5 days a week. Sometimes I went to the gym and sometimes I went for a walk with my dogs. But I always kept myself moving. It's hard, I know, but I just want to say, "YOU CAN DO IT". The only thing stopping you is yourself!!. Keep going! It might take a year, or even 5 years but the point is you're trying to better yourself so you can live a healthier and longer life.

nf7ee8r8ubs1.jpg
x3iytxb7irfz.jpg
k3yti7yvzao3.jpg
40bjh0avcgsp.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!