Shift work and dieting/excercise?

Options
Hi there, my question is aimed at those doing night shift work who are also trying to lose weight. Do you find it is alot easier to gain weight and are you constantly feeling fatigued and sluggish. Im runing my own biz and its reeeally gettin to me, i work between 6-7 days a week all 13-15 hour night shifts along side police force. I diet 5 days and excercise while im at work on my break. I dont have much of a life cause of my job but do enjoy my job. Its been 2 an half years and im 25 now but im starting to feel the health consequences of it all. My job is dangerous but i enjoy the adrenline, i find that when i do have my 1-2 days off is when i realize how exhausted i am, my body just doesnt know how to relax, like my adrenline and stress levels are still runing when im at home trying to rest on my days-off and so i usually just run on the treadmill, i can run for a whole hour and not feel a thing like i can close my mouth and run and just breathe through my nose like im walking. But its when i try to sleep or sit and chill that my anxiety hits me hard. In on my 4 day break and i just feel really gross like i havent slept and my minds just negative, but its a nice sunny day and i really want to enjoy life. Its just doesnt feel the same anymore since ive done these night shift work. I also think the type of work i do adds extra stress compared to a normal job. I deal with alot criminals and angry drunk people at night including burgluries and the night life dramas makes me quite cynical at times but i stay positive in general.