Holistic Health Junky

Hello, I am thrilled to be apart of a community that is passionate about beginning and maintaining a healthier lifestyle. Having a degree in exercise science is a great motivational tool for me to get my body in the best shape ever. While I have struggled with my weight like many others I felt compelled to not make any excuses because my future in this industry weighs heavily on not just what I know but also how I look! It was hard to train clients and advise on fitness nutrition while I myself was still at 60 lbs over-weight. I was hurt by the looks and comments made behind my back as I worked passionately to help others but struggled to help myself. I am not getting younger but I am still young enough to have my dream body! I would love to connect to others who have a genuine desire for improved quality of life from the inside out! Together we can encourage and support each other to transform into the best versions of ourselves yet. I am glad I invested in my fitness tracker and came back to this App. It is a much needed tool! My spouse will be home in August for RR and I want to be able to wear a two piece bathing suit and be the trophy wife he deserves and I desire to be! Thanks for stopping by and checking my post out!

Faith love Happiness to you all!