Going to starbucks for lunch.

Options
I plan on getting a sandwich or a panini. I'm not really concerned about calories but more about overall health, so which one would be my best bet?

Ham and NY Cheddar on Wheat
Turkey and Havarti on Wheat
Ham and Swiss Panini on Focaccia

Thank you!

Replies

• BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Without the context of your overall diet and specific nutrition information on the options it is impossible to say.
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I would get their protein pack and a fruit cup if I was having lunch at Starbucks, and a venti unsweetened iced coffee with light cream.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    They look pretty equal to me. Get what will taste best to you. They're all cheese, meat, bread, oil.
  • marshmallow8978
    marshmallow8978 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I would get the turkey and havarti because it sounds delicious-
  • emobarbie7
    emobarbie7 Posts: 75
    Options
    Not nessesarilly a lunch food but their turkey egg white breakfast sandwich is healthy, and decently low in calories and tastes amazing...I have it once a week with a tall 2 pump soy chai latte MMmMmm
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    They're probably all about equal in calories, protein, carbs and fat. Look them up on the Starbucks website and you can compare them.
  • jendarlin
    jendarlin Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I would get their protein pack and a fruit cup if I was having lunch at Starbucks, and a venti unsweetened iced coffee with light cream.

Not helpful to the OP, but a funny thing about their "Protein Bistro Box"...the 2 other boxes they have actually have MORE protein LOL
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    their bento boxes are also very good
  • TheLadyRaw
    TheLadyRaw Posts: 17
    Options
    I work at Starbucks.

Get a bistro box or the new salad. Your best bet, safest bet.