Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Not logged for a month, not gained :)

I've not been logging daily for over a month now, just got out of the habit but I weighed myself this morning and am the exact weight I was when logging relentlessly last month :) it's so comforting to find out I've finally taught myself how much/ what foods I should be eating without mfp having to tell me!

Replies

• ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    I will also add I look better than last month too so I've managed to maintain but gain muscle (Or maybe lose bf %... One of the two!) My abs are shaping up nicely!
  • skinnybythanksgiving
    skinnybythanksgiving Posts: 159 Member
    That's fantastic, good for you! Keep up the good work.
  • hollen_carol
    hollen_carol Posts: 121 Member
    Great job! I want to be like you when I grow up!!!! I'm not sure I will ever be able to stop because I am scared and although I have learned very well how to do it this last 15 months I have bad days where I eat something I did'nt plan to eat and I have to see how much calories that is going to change things up for the rest of my day!
  • ARGriffy
    Thanks guys :smiley:
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Fantastic! I'm the same, no longer logging but maintaining nicely :smile: Its such a good feeling :smile:
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Awesome! I was so afraid to stop logging my food, but it's been fine so far! Congrats :)
  • JanetMMcC
    JanetMMcC Posts: 410 Member
    Way to go! I'm still logging and probably always will, because I know myself. I find it too easy to sliiiiiiide back. But great to know others can do without. :)
  • tamaraworrall
    tamaraworrall Posts: 166 Member
    This is what I'm eventually aiming for .well done
  • Lewisg51
    Lewisg51 Posts: 220 Member
    Good for you ☺ nice when you learn how much you can eat. Also your transformation pics are awesome.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    That's great! I hope to get to that point one day myself. I just need the scales to go lower for a while longer :tired_face:
  • ARGriffy
    Lewisg51 wrote: »
    Good for you ☺ nice when you learn how much you can eat. Also your transformation pics are awesome.

Thanks, it's only about 35 lbs I actually lost too so not the most by any means but shows visually what that number can do to someone not too tall!!
  • Lewisg51
    Lewisg51 Posts: 220 Member
    35lbs is loads haha, and yeah motivates me more seeing it so thanks ☺
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,321 Member
    That is a good feeling. I've been slowly losing no longer logging my food. I mostly log in to read the forums. I too want to live without having to log food everyday. Congrats!