Just wanted to share an unexpected compliment :)

Options
So I've been lifting heavy and counting calories since September, but the weight didn't start coming off til January. Well according to the scales I've only lost a net 8 lbs since then but I've been losing inches.

So I went to see my chiropractor and massage therapist this week for the first time since January. While I was being massaged I asked the lady if she thought I had gained any muscle. She paused for a moment then said "Actually I think so. I was wondering why you felt different to mash on!" LOL

I really needed that boost. Just wanted to share that body recomp can be noticed in different ways :)

Replies

• Cathscottage
    Cathscottage Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That is great. Your hard work is definitely paying off
  • gayle2468
    gayle2468 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well done - keep up the good work, sounds like the results are speaking for themselves so you deserve the compliment :-)
  • synnomon
    synnomon Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Even though you do it for you, it always nice when someone else notices. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!