Need some post baby success stories!

Options
Im feeling down and out about my lack of self discipline to get things moving forward and today after a shower I just feel disgusted by the loose skin and fat blah.

I was hoping something for you could share your post baby body success stories/pictures? It would really help me out a lot!

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    There are a TON over in the Success Stories forum! :)
  • MzStylish21
    MzStylish21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if your a reader or have time for reading but I really suggest the book " Pretty Happy " Healthy ways to love your body , By Kate Hudson. It's not a very long book and its quite motivating. Helps give you a real look at being healthy instead of a quick diet that your likey to gain back your weight. Hope this helps. Has for me ! I've been yoyoing weight and cravings since i had my baby and she's about to be 2yrs old next month.
  • chellekoren
    chellekoren Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    This is my third time losing weight after a baby. First, I counted calories, and exercises 4 times a week doing a Denise Austin tv show of interval training, lol. It worked though. I lost all the weight, sadly lost my boobs too. Hubby was disappointed.
    2nd, I started training in kung fu. I lost more in size, gained a LOT of muscle and kept my boobs. Weird, right. Tried to count calories but not as diligent. Concentrated on protein more. I was a smaller size over all but still 7 lbs heavier than what everything tells me I should be. I didn't care, kinda. I liked my body more than I've ever liked it but hated that scale number. Brain just hated being above that "healthy" weight number.

This time, I'm struggling. I don't really feel like putting in the hours at Kung fu. I spent a lot of time there. Me and the kids would spend most of the afternoon three to four times a week. Was nice but things are different now. I'm trying to do the workouts I remember from being there and some interval training shows and elliptical. I'm hoping it'll work. I am struggling with hunger binges after nursing lil one at nap time. I get up starved and end up binging. Two weeks ago, getting strict cause I'm tired of losing and gaining the same 5 lbs.

It's doable but it's all about priorities, diligence, etc n