Diet bet

Options
2»

Replies

• lmew91
    lmew91 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I did one a little over a year ago, and I did well with it. I haven't done any since then, only because I don't have a lot to lose, so I didn't think I'd be able to lose the required percentage within the time frame. I definitely couldn't now. But, if you have a decent amount to lose, I think it's a great motivator. I think I made like $10-$20 back on mine.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    I've done a bunch. I have a tendency to rebound after the Kickstarter DietBets. Last year I did a 6-month Transformer DietBet and that was really good for me, with the slower pace and longer-term mindset. Great motivation and accountability!
  • dustedwithsugar
    dustedwithsugar Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Im on third month of transformer bet. It's great for accountability. I'm super motivated, excersising and counting calories. But I lost most of my weight already and now I'm losing vanity pounds. It's much harder than I expected, as my weightloss slowed down significantly. 10% of my bodyweight is only 6 kg and it's going down painfully slow. I lost second round, because I ate too much on Easter, hopefully I'll meet my goal at round 3 but I know it won't be easy.
    But I'm not regretting joining diet bet. If I'd be losing on my own I wouldn't be so motivated and my loss rate would be much slower or stall altogether.