Skinny Jeans with Flats or Boots...

Options
2»

Replies

• iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    boots or flats or heels or the right pair of sneakers (prefer vans slip ons tbh)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Riding boots ect tony birch

ya for sure then. Weren't you asking about leggings and boots it's pretty much the same in my mind really.

And go for a bit of a heel flats can look frumpy
  • tybrummilehigh2016
    tybrummilehigh2016 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just see that a lot out here in Colorado. I think the style is awesome personally.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I definitely prefer boots, and so I usually only wear skinny jeans in the colder months. I feel like a lot of girls can rock skinny jeans with flats, but I just don't think I'm one of them. It just looks...off.

Same. Heeled boots for me - maybe it's because I'm short and squat.
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Normally, I would wear heels. But I thought these ballet flats looked kind of cute.vbl6hqtmch5v.jpeg
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I like boots with skinny jeans, but flats are cool, too.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Probably boots. If I wear skinny jeans with flats, I think it makes my legs look sort of... big. I don't know. It's not really a flattering look on me. I've always thought my legs were sort of too shapely for flats. I love the way they look on girls with long, slim legs, but my legs have just never looked like that, no matter how skinny I was.

Skinny jeans and HEELS - I can rock that look.
  • lyndseybellz
    lyndseybellz Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    converse or vans!
  • wuwu90
    wuwu90 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I like flats. Or flat boots. Heels hurt
  • tybrummilehigh2016
    Options
    Haha some awesome feed back. What types of skinny jeans do you girls like to wear?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Depends on the weather? I'm not gonna be wearing boots around in 80 degrees and I'm not wearing flats below 50 or 60. And I like Chucks and Toms too.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Haha some awesome feed back. What types of skinny jeans do you girls like to wear?

why does this give off a "i have a fetish for women in skinny jeans" vibe to it now
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options

I like dark wash, black, semi-high waisted. I like mostly designer brands but I haven't been buying them because my sizing is changing so much.
  • tybrummilehigh2016
    Options
    I think the Levi dark blue jean wth the whiskey stitching is Hott
  • tybrummilehigh2016
    Options
    Lol not at all just curious on different fashion interest and style I like