Workout Plans?

Options
jxj7227
jxj7227 Posts: 22 Member
Hey guys! I just wanted to know if there are any fitness trainers or programs online that yall use daily to help loose weight and get toned? I found some but its hard to stick with some of them. I want to know if theres any trainer like on youtube or any other website that helped yall? (At least for a month). I need something to stick with lol. Thanks!

Replies

• RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Not sure if its what your after but fitnessblender.com is very good.
  • NatulyBlssd_Pch
    Options
    Hey, have you tried BeFitin90? It's a workout that's on youtube and it's very helpful and not long at all. Try it out and let me know how you like it.
  • kwedman488
    kwedman488 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I personally do insanity (I got the files from a friend, so I didn't even have to buy them) 6 days a week and I run 3 miles every morning 6 days a week. Every Thursday on insanity is a recovery/yoga day, so I do a 45 min workout at the gym in addition that day.

I definitely recommend the Nike Fitness Club app if you have an iPod/iPhone; it's what I use for my side workouts-it's free and it's loaded with all different kinds of workouts depending on what you want to do and on your fitness level.

I've also just recently started the 30 day arm challenge and 30 day squat challenge-they're just little things to do each day to check off (like day 1, do 30 squats). Kind of fun I think, since I'm the kind of person who likes to be able to check things off after I do them to make me feel more accomplished and motivated. YouTube also has a lot of different videos you can do, I really like doing the Pilates type videos on there. For awhile I would do Zumba videos and those were kinda fun, or I'm seeing a lot I talk about the Jilian michaels 30 day shred videos and the like that you can do from YouTube, although I find them to be a bit too girly for me haha
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    tell us why you're finding it hard to stick the routines you've already found
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    have you tried prancersize? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDPDn0tIMuE
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    I'm cycling through the Beach Body stuff right now.

No, I'm not a "coach." I don't even buy the programs...:wink:
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    have you tried prancersize? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDPDn0tIMuE

I'm crying.

HOLY CAMELTOE, BATMAN!
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Not sure if its what your after but fitnessblender.com is very good.

I've been living at the fitnessblender site almost every day since I discovered it in January. I love it.
  • buttercup68110
    buttercup68110 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I like mydailyburn.com