Just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and need motivation to lose my baby weight.

Options
hi my name is andrea and I am 23 years old with a almost 2 year old and a 2 month old baby. I currently weigh 145 at 5'4 . I did weigh 171 when i was pregnant. I need encouragement because food is my weakness . I cannot stop eating! I hate food so much but love it too :( . I need some friends to help me. thanks and nice to meet yall :) in advance.

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the baby. I love and hate food, too! You can add me!
  • aliciaford2001
    aliciaford2001 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the baby. Her some Advice try to hide the good you shoulnt eat and pull it the good food. Drink more water to. I have problems with losing weight so much I see the good old good that I shouldn't eat and I eat it. So I can help you. Add me
  • xlikinha
    xlikinha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello there, I'm in the same situation. My baby is 6 months and honestly I love food more than before :s Is that even normal?
    In any case I would love to talk to you and share mutual support in this long road to get back in shape.

I'm just a lot older... :D I'm 30 and portuguese. :D
  • alisontaylor585
    alisontaylor585 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My child is 2.5 years and after years of taking steroids (for health problems), numerous bowel surgeries and childbirth, my weight has rocketed. My weaknesses; chocolate, cheese, cake and carbs! I have poor will power!
  • emilyswilfong
    emilyswilfong Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My baby girl will be 3 months tomorrow :) trying to get back in shape and lose the baby weight! Feel free to add me!
  • deadlifts_and_lipstick
    Options
    hi my name is andrea and I am 23 years old with a almost 2 year old and a 2 month old baby. I currently weigh 145 at 5'4 . I did weigh 171 when i was pregnant. I need encouragement because food is my weakness . I cannot stop eating! I hate food so much but love it too :( . I need some friends to help me. thanks and nice to meet yall :) in advance.

Girl, I'd LOVE to be where you are! I gained 100lbs with my oldest who is now 3, and 80lbs with my middle who is 2, and now I'm pregnant again and weigh WAY to much :/
    I lost pretty much all of my weight after my first, but only 50 of the 80 with my second.
    I started doing CrossFit about a year ago and saw MAJOR improvements, so I'd suggest trying something like that! I also paid my trainer/nutritionist for a meal plan, so that helped me a lot! So maybe if your gym offers something like that, you should take advantage! Otherwise, drink half your body weight in ounces of water! You wouldn't believe the difference drinking enough water makes!

Anyways, feel free to add me!