Fat burners

Options
Is anybody familiar with Quadra Lean? If so, how would you rate and would you suggest it?

Replies

• RA60172
    RA60172 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Waste of money. Calorie deficit is the only way to lose body fat.
  • abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    nowadays - legal / over the counter fat burners are all more or less a waste of money.
  • Jozzmenia
    Jozzmenia Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I always wondered about fat burners too. I usually read customer reviews. I had one that worked well last summer but can't remember which one it was. I don't think you're looking for an overnight miracle, but like me, probably something to supplement to accelerate fat loss. I know I struggle because even when I lose weight with calorie deficit my body fat stays pretty high. I've started lifting, which slows results on the scale. I have the best results when I combine deficit with cardio and weights AND some sort of supplement. IJS
  • actualbettycrocker
    actualbettycrocker Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    Wow a whole hour since the last "fat burner" pill thread. What took so long?

I straight up came to view this thread to see how long before this comment would show up :o
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Jozzmenia wrote: »
    I always wondered about fat burners too. I usually read customer reviews. I had one that worked well last summer but can't remember which one it was. I don't think you're looking for an overnight miracle, but like me, probably something to supplement to accelerate fat loss. I know I struggle because even when I lose weight with calorie deficit my body fat stays pretty high. I've started lifting, which slows results on the scale. I have the best results when I combine deficit with cardio and weights AND some sort of supplement. IJS
    There are no such things as "fat burners". What you're getting is stimulant. Fat burning mainly at rest and fat loss happens in a calorie deficit. Without a calorie deficit, these pills are useless.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png