Starting the gym today!

Options
DarthSpence
DarthSpence Posts: 79 Member
Starting the gym today! Think I'm gonna start with a bit of cardio followed by some light weights. It's amazing what a good breakfast does to you!

Replies

• tcatcarson
    tcatcarson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous of anyone else's trip to the gym, have fun.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    What are your goals in the gym?
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Get it! :)
  • wvmark41
    wvmark41 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Enjoy it. My wife & I joined a gym a couple of weeks ago. We both enjoy it a lot. I swim before work and we go together a couple times a week. They even have a nursery for our toddler to play in while we work off the pounds. I hope we all stay committed.
  • Abbie918
    Abbie918 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Great news! I love getting to the gym in the mornings.
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I love the smell of the gym in the morning, smells like victory.

Go get it.
  • DarthSpence
    DarthSpence Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Just wanna gain some muscle!
  • AlphaCajun
    AlphaCajun Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    FR sent. If you're looking at building muscle, seriously, look into Stronglifts 5x5. Download the app. Watch the form vids. If you have an ego, crush it at the door and day one start with the weights the app suggests to start with. In five weeks time you'll have a whole different outlook on lifting and what gym time means. Do a little moderate cardio after lifting and crush it!
  • MeganSchuyler16
    MeganSchuyler16 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I just started going yesterday. The lower half of me and my core are definitely feeling it. Feel free to friend meh!
  • JasonRainboze
    JasonRainboze Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome man!!! I was intimidated at first when I started going a couple of years ago..... but it was worth every second! Now I can't stop!
  • anjulajj
    anjulajj Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! Today I'm sore as hell...I've got to get used to this...but it hurts sooo goid:)