Nigel from Devon, UK

Options
nas061
nas061 Posts: 256 Member
Hello, I'm Nigel from South-West England. I’m 55 years old. I've lost 23kg (50lbs, 3.5 stone) over the last year so now have *only* 47kg more to lose. I was "morbidly obese" this time last year but am now *only* "obese". I seem to have plateaued recently so am looking for some friends to help me on the way. Good luck to you all in your journey.

Replies

• BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Hi Nigel... from lovely Devon - (i've liked the thought of living there for quite some time now)
    WELL DONE on your weight loss so far - that's brilliant and you must be feeling fantastic so far.
    If you have plateaued I can see that as quite natural after all the weight loss so far.. However as you still have alot to lose, have you thought about trying out a specific diet? Something different to what you've been doing to "kickstart" your weight loss again?
    I wish you luck!
  • Kyotojunkie
    Kyotojunkie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello Nigel, I've sent you a friend's request as I'm a fellow Devonian!
  • fatmanthinuk
    fatmanthinuk Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Happy to have you as a friend Nigel. After being in the same place a few years ago, I know it can be difficult hitting that plateu. I gave up and ended up back where I was which kills me now when I think of all the work I put in and how good I felt. I won't be letting it happen again. Anyway, I've sent you a request. Cheers.