Protein powder uk?

What are the benefits of putting a protein powder in my breakfast smoothie? Will it keep me full for longer? And does anyone have any recommendations for one I can get in the uk that's as close to tasteless (or alternatively tastes nutty) as possible? Thanks!

Replies

• cobey4321
    cobey4321 Posts: 1 Member
    Whey fx is great. I take milk chocolate whey fx with oats as my breakfast. It fulls you up
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,809 Member
    "The Protein Works" do a variety of unflavoured protein powders - not tried them though.

Whether it fills you up is very individual, some people find protein filling but I find carbs the most filling/satiating.
    The main benefit is a relatively low calorie and inexpensive way to help you reach your protein requirements if you struggle to get there via your normal food intake.
  • Wombat468
    Wombat468 Posts: 191 Member
    Proteinworld! I use the Slenderblend and it literally comes in a "tasteless" flavour. They give you money back if you don't lose 14lbs in 2 weeks.

Really?! What a very strange guarantee! I'm highly unlikely to ever lose that....good recommendation though!