Time To Reach My Goal -For Real, This Time ^_^

Options
xxxglaxxx
xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
Hi All,

I'm looking to reach my goal weight for real this time around.

I LOVE, LOVE food - from eating my faves to trying new things.

My mom always tease me by saying that I am on a "seefood" diet. I eat whenever I see food and I have a very difficult time controlling myself and my appetite.

I was 209 lbs at my heaviest before I decided that it's time to lose weight (back in January of 2014).

Before Christmas of 2015, I was at my lowest weight of 144 lbs. However with all the holiday festivities, I have gained some of the weight back. Moreover, since the holidays I have been having a difficult time getting back to healthy eating and going back to gym. To add to the pressure, I am getting in August of 2016 - I have a few months to reach my goal weight of about 120-130lbs.

I am currently at 161lbs, I hope that we can support one another to reach our weightloss and healthy living goals.

I look forward to hearing your stories and your advice. :smile:

Replies

• BettyLawlz
    BettyLawlz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Lol my parents used to say that to me all the time.
  • cicichirinos
    cicichirinos Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I can relate to all of this so much! From the see-food diet to the struggle to keep weight off. PREACH. I also just recommitted to losing weight, let's do this.
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    BettyLawlz wrote: »
    Good luck! Lol my parents used to say that to me all the time.
    I can relate to all of this so much! From the see-food diet to the struggle to keep weight off. PREACH. I also just recommitted to losing weight, let's do this.

I'm glad that i'm not the only one who's been in this "see-food" diet.

and yes to recommitting to weight loss!

we got this! :)