How Are You Being Rewarded?

Options
Are you into reward sites/apps like Gympact, Nexercise, or Achievemint? If so, how is it working for you?

I don’t know anyone who isn’t looking for more motivation to stick to their long term weight loss goals. But sometimes, as humans, we feel like we should be rewarded for the short term goals we achieve. Someone on MFP told me about Bounts, the Free rewards program that provides an extra challenge/incentive for to meet daily goals.

1. Track your steps/exercise to qualify for Bounts points and credits.
2. Save your Bounts points and redeem them for gift cards.
3. Use your credits for the Reward Wheel and spin to win bonus points and prizes.
4. There are additional challenges too, like “Log 7,000 steps for 5 days this week and earn 20 bonus points!”

Replies

• krystal193
    krystal193 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, feel free to add me on MFP and if you have a Fitbit you can send me a Fitbit friend request.
    You can also add me as a friend on Bounts. If you use the referral code Chastain1335 at www.Bounts.it when you sign up you will get 100 points after you do your first activity. If you decide to sign up, comment below. I’d love to help you keep focused… and maybe get a few reminders in return.