On average much are you losing per week?

Options
124»

Replies

• upoffthemat
    upoffthemat Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Averaging a little over 2 pounds a week which is still conservative considering I probably need to lose another 200 pounds. However, I haven't really added a lot of exercise to my program yet and am losing weight almost exclusively in the kitchen. The calories I am eating at right now will actually be very close to my maintenance calories at goal weight. (without exercise) I am in this for the long haul and overhauling my lifestyle so the weight loss is just a side effect of my new lifestyle.
  • rankinsect
    rankinsect Posts: 2,238 Member
    Options
    About 1% of my body weight per week. Right now, after about 9 months, that's around 2 lb/week. When I started I was losing more than 3 per week.

Average over my entire 9 months works out to around 2.6/week.
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    at first I was losing a pound or 2 a week. lately I've been losing only maybe a quarter pound a week... until recently I gave myself a bigger deficit by always leaving a couple hundred calories uneaten, and now I'm back to about a half pound a week
  • mgookin1
    mgookin1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My first week here is 11 pounds lost, I am hoping to keep it around 3-4 pounds a week till I am down in the 200's.

Cw weight I 321