Daily Burn Success Stories?

Anyone out there have success using daily burn?? I am currently using a strength training program on daily burn and doing the daily burn 365 for cardio! I have yet to find someone also using daily burn so I'm seeking the community!

Replies

• leilbobeil
    leilbobeil Posts: 11 Member
    edited April 2016
    I have been using Daily Burn for about 9 months now and I quite enjoy it. I do not use it as religiously as I would like, but I did the Cardio Sculpt completely last summer and it really kicked off my weight lost. As of right now I am down 40 pounds in less than a year. But more than that I really think it has made me much stronger. I recently restarted P90X (on top of DB365) and it was not nearly as hard as when I tried it a few years back. I actually find I am more exhausted after some of the DB365 videos than the P90X videos. I also enjoy the full spectrum approach that Daily Burn, especially DB365 provides. JD is always so uplifting and encouraging. There is an official DB365 facebook community that also helps with encouragement.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!