PAUSE... Shake... EXPLODE

Options
2»

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I've been in a funk myself...but seriously, how can one not be happy seeing a tiny cat on a huge pause button? :flowerforyou:

Me too, kind of funky. But I've been blaming low iron. And some unresolved problems from the school year. So here goes my what to be thankful for's.

I have two great kids that IMO are just the cutest little buttons on God's Green Earth even though one of them is a 23 year old button.
    I have a husband that "gets me" and that I still wish to surprise and inspire even though we went thru a rough patch when I started my weight loss endeavors.
    I can walk! I can walk! I can walk! I can walk!
    I can afford the things we need/want. If I can't I have a method at my disposal that I just flick the button on and get those things.
    I got a really nice pedicure the other day and didn't even break anyone's chair.
    I'm not nineteen.
    I have an awesome unintentional tan from taking my kid exploring in the water.
    People smile at me all day everyday no matter what my mood.
    I used to pass LA on my way to my grandparents house as kid and wish to live there and now I do and it's like I imagined.
    I have learned how to like the things I have, and also how to have the things I want.
    God knows me, and I know him. For reals now.
    I'm sick but I'm pretty, baby! and what it all comes down to ....---J/K I have good taste in music. LOL.
    I am sticking to my cal goals day after day after day and that's something I wasn't sure I could do?
    I have done more excercises than I ever imagined I could.
    The goal is becoming murky but the steps to get there are becoming crystal clear.
    I have a cute rewards bracelet to show for my efforts so far.
    People have noticed my weight loss.
    Those who haven't don't count.
    I eat chocolate everyday.
    I eat carbos.
    I eat meat.
    I eat fat.
    I drink.
    I eat.
    :heart:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I've been in a funk myself...but seriously, how can one not be happy seeing a tiny cat on a huge pause button? :flowerforyou:

Me too, kind of funky. But I've been blaming low iron. And some unresolved problems from the school year. So here goes my what to be thankful for's.

I have two great kids that IMO are just the cutest little buttons on God's Green Earth even though one of them is a 23 year old button.
    I have a husband that "gets me" and that I still wish to surprise and inspire even though we went thru a rough patch when I started my weight loss endeavors.
    I can walk! I can walk! I can walk! I can walk!
    I can afford the things we need/want. If I can't I have a method at my disposal that I just flick the button on and get those things.
    I got a really nice pedicure the other day and didn't even break anyone's chair.
    I'm not nineteen.
    I have an awesome unintentional tan from taking my kid exploring in the water.
    People smile at me all day everyday no matter what my mood.
    I used to pass LA on my way to my grandparents house as kid and wish to live there and now I do and it's like I imagined.
    I have learned how to like the things I have, and also how to have the things I want.
    God knows me, and I know him. For reals now.
    I'm sick but I'm pretty, baby! and what it all comes down to ....---J/K I have good taste in music. LOL.
    I am sticking to my cal goals day after day after day and that's something I wasn't sure I could do?
    I have done more excercises than I ever imagined I could.
    The goal is becoming murky but the steps to get there are becoming crystal clear.
    I have a cute rewards bracelet to show for my efforts so far.
    People have noticed my weight loss.
    Those who haven't don't count.
    I eat chocolate everyday.
    I eat carbos.
    I eat meat.
    I eat fat.
    I drink.
    I eat.
    :heart:

LOVE THIS!!!!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Just not being 17 is a a cause for celebration!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Just not being 17 is a a cause for celebration!

I am so glad I'm no longer a teenager... I wouldn't go back to that age if you paid me! lol
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing person. Thank you for the inspiration.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • bailey
    bailey Posts: 1
    Options
    Awesome