Why Why Why???

Why is it that when I work out the scale stops moving?!?!? And yes I am measuring and eating within my calorie range.
HELP!!!

Replies

• LuckyNumbers
    LuckyNumbers Posts: 208 Member
    Water retention, time of the month, not giving it enough time, hormonal issues, stress issues, muscle building. So many things.
  • Alarae21
    Alarae21 Posts: 171 Member
    Probably water retention. The scale didn't move for two weeks after I started a new exercise routine. Now it's coming off steadily.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    How long has it been? You say measuring - measuring cups, or weighing?
  • nikkiglass01
    nikkiglass01 Posts: 3 Member
    By measuring I mean my body. It has been a couple of weeks now.
  • Afura
    I give unto you, the chart! :smile: I wouldn't worry if it's only been a few weeks, this happens. I've been giving my scale the middle finger all week.

0airgvfan50e.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    edited April 2016
    Edit: Got beat to the chart. But it's awesome, so it's worth having up here twice.
    u31810exd753.jpg
  • MindPump1
    MindPump1 Posts: 77 Member
    Stop paying attention to the scale. Measure yourself weekly then track that week to week. Second-KEEP LIFTING, keep eating right healthy, continue to measure your food and trust the process.

Check out Mind Pump. They are a fitness podcast. I think they can help shed some light on your issues. They do enjoy some foul language, but they know their stuff. Good luck!
  • Afura
    Edit: Got beat to the chart. But it's awesome, so it's worth having up here twice.

Ain't gonna lie, it's on my desktop (at home and work :lol: ).
    Heck, I reference it when I start getting twitchy.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    Afura wrote: »

Ain't gonna lie, it's on my desktop (at home and work :lol: ).
    Heck, I reference it when I start getting twitchy.

Yep, me too! :D