NEED SOME FRIENDS WITH 100+lb LOSS GOAL!

Options
2»

Replies

• nene9999
    nene9999 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a stay home mom as well three kids 12 10 and 17 months wanting to lose 80 pounds let's do this
  • Rosendaisy12
    Rosendaisy12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site/app and would love to connect with people in a similar situation as me. My highest weight was at 392, and I'm down to 350. I'm hoping to be around the 200 mark. :-) Since i'm 6 feet tall that seems like a good weight to be at!
  • FitToLead
    FitToLead Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi folks, I too have about 132 lb to lose, dropped 14 so far. Can you tell me how I add people as friends- apologies, I just can't figure that out yet.
  • jreed15849
    jreed15849 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 67 inches and would like to loose 100 lbs exactly, I need alot of motivation, but am willing to give it as well....let's do this together, anybody that want to friend me go for it...
  • jessi79eugenio
    jessi79eugenio Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am kinda new to MFP. I've had it for awhile, but just really started using it. I have about 100 lbs to lose & need some friends for support & motivation. How do I "add" friend?

• CassandraBlyth
    CassandraBlyth Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mama with a 4,3,2, and 3 month old. I need to lose around 110lbs. Feel free to add me folks. :)
  • DaceyG1990
    DaceyG1990 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'VE BEEN UP THERE IT IS POSSIBLE TO LOSE LETS WORK TOGETHER FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AND HERE IS A PIC FOR MOTIVATION

SW 238LBS
    CW 164LBS
    GW 145LBS

ah99d6m5vcd8.jpeg
  • mbouchard1234
    mbouchard1234 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 100 as well. Feel free to add me. The more the merrier :)
  • jayrow473
    jayrow473 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey. My name is jazz.started the program 30 days ago and started a weight loss program three weeks prior.1st visit to scale down 30# .second visit to scale was today down 13#s a total of 43#s I have 200#s to loose.I sure can use some support on this journey.iam pretty excited about the 43 #s but I am really surprised that my resolve is so strong. No mess ups yet keeping the food clean. Mostly veggies fruit no to low carbs and fat.I am italian from new york
  • jayrow473
    Options
    So I can't tell you how hard it is for no carbs,not in my Mom's house
  • jayrow473
    Options
    Something is wrong it won't post my txt keeps cutting it in half Good luck to all. Feel free to add me as a friend God Bless
    keep up the great work
  • sunnyphia
    sunnyphia Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi. I need all the motivation I can get! Looking to lose about 125. Can you all add me! Thank you!!!!
  • Koacyw
    Koacyw Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My name is Steve, today is day 1 for me, and have 222 pounds to lose :/. Seems overwhelming, but I am down for a challenge. Would love to join on everyone's journey!
  • mirandag57
    mirandag57 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm down 103 add me I'd love to help :smiley:
  • TiaEF
    TiaEF Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I also have 100lbs to lose!! I'm down 7 so far. Add me :smile: