Beachbody programs

Options
Puti98
Puti98 Posts: 40 Member
Hello Fitness Fam! I'm currently doing Insanity Max 30 and am halfway through. I'm already planning for my next program. I'm thinking of giving Chalene Extreme a try bc I know someone that has gotten good results. Problem is, I LOVE CARDIO, and I hear there isn't much of it. So I'm contemplating mixing it with T25. That's bc I love Shaun T and Cardio so figured it makes sense. Anyone ever do both? I'd appreciate any feedback. FYI: I've done Insanity, Hammer & Chisel, IM30, every now n then I'll do some Cize and I did NOT like 22 minute hard corps. Any feedback/tips would be appreciated.

Replies

• senennieves
    senennieves Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i did Focus T25 for 2 rounds and lost 60 lbs in 6 months about a year and half ago
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Have you done turbo jam(kick boxing) or hip hop abs? I borrowed both from the library, for free! I love turbo jam:)
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I LOVE INSANITY ALWAYS GET GOOD RESULTS I RECENTLY GOT CIZE WORKING MY WAY UP TO IT HAVENT EVEN OPENED IT WILL DO ANOTHER ROUND OF 21DF THEN GO TO THAT N WORK MY WAY UP TO THE MORE INTENSE ONES AND I KNOW YOU LOVE CARDIO SO INSANITY IS GOOD FOR THAT AND WELL IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOUR NEEDS ALSO I JUST FINISHED 21DF MARCH 30 AND I MUST SAY WENT GOOD LOST 20.5 LBS
  • emilybmcd
    emilybmcd Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I did 21 day fix and really enjoyed it. After my baby is born I plan to do it again and then check out fix extreme. T25 also looks like fun and I've heard good things.
  • trishboc
    trishboc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you like cardio the cize one with Shaun t is a good workout!