No loss

First week in or complete calorie counting. Stomach is bloated. Drank more water and haven't losses anything

Replies

• Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,576 Member
    Hello @sammihud01 Have you take the food with good protein n carb content, calories alone cant get results in a week period try to be patience and stay on positive note. Check for every four weeks in initial stages only if you are only on calories but try to do workouts which are lighter note like walking, jogging like... workouts helps to burn calories too.
  • duddysdad
    duddysdad Posts: 403 Member
    Calories alone do you get you results in only a week, or anytime. Make sure you are weighing your solids on a digital food scale and only using spoons and cups for liquids. If you are new at exercising, you might be retaining fluid, or maybe you had too much sodium, or it's that time of the month. One week is a very short time and it make take a while for the scale to reflect that. If you are in a deficit, you will, and are losing weight. It doesn't matter where the calories come from, but it helps to eat good amounts of nutrients. If you want more help, open your diary so we can see how you are tracking and make some suggestions.
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Did you change the foods you are eating along with the calories? If you have made drastic changes in the kinds of foods you eat your body may be trying to adjust. Be patient. This is going to take a lot longer than a week.
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    It's only been a week. Have patience. Also, for future reference:

ausge8xk9t46.jpg
  • benzieboxx
    benzieboxx Posts: 253 Member
    One week really isn't long enough to see major results. There's a lot of adjustments going on so you're likely bloated. I didn't start seeing results until I was about three weeks into counting and even then it was small. Now I'm seeing steady results. Just give it time. You didn't gain this weight overnight (or even over a week or a month) so you won't lose it overnight.