Looking for friends to support me!

ashley_gallauher
ashley_gallauher Posts: 2 Member
edited April 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I've been using the app for 50 days straight and have currently lost about 12 pounds (hopefully a little more since my last weigh in ;) ). I'm looking for new friends to help support my journey! I am not in this to look better, I'm focused on becoming healthier and strengthening my body. The weight loss is just a bonus! :)

Replies

• allieparkia
    allieparkia Posts: 304 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • fontes830
    fontes830 Posts: 58 Member
    Feel free to add me. Cheers!
  • kendrajobrown
    kendrajobrown Posts: 1 Member
    Me too!!! I'm new to this!
  • bryan96k
    bryan96k Posts: 10 Member
    Feel free to add me! Btw that's almost 2 lbs a week keep it up
  • sewp80
    sewp80 Posts: 3 Member
    I would also like to find some support as well, I am just logging on today for the first time so if you want to add me that would be great
  • 11hmay
    11hmay Posts: 10 Member
    I need to lose about 45 pounds, and I need friends along the way. I created Poet's Party and have no visitors or joiners. If you want to express your journey in prose, poetry or song lyrics, this is the place to do it. If you just want to be my friend, I would love it.

BTW: I get confused about how to actually make friend requests. Where is the friend request button? Anyone got answers? There are also people I would like to add who request to be added like the person above my post, but I don't see where or how to do so.
  • celinesanche
    celinesanche Posts: 16 Member
    Feel free to add me. Way to go btw!
  • twakes80
    twakes80 Posts: 165 Member
    Hey all, started new profile and looking for friends that are motivating. Feel free to add me