I found my happy place!

Options
Hi,
I'm Kris. After a long and painful journey, I think I may have found my happy place. A little over 11 years ago I weighed 150+kg. It took some really harsh words from my best mate to make me realise that I was no longer myself and food had consumed my once healthy body.

I have sadly attempted (most likely) every diet and "trick" out there to lose weight. Most of them worked in one way or another but they all had one thing in common, they were not maintainable long term.

What I realised is that I needed to change my lifestyle and stop dieting. I weigh close to half of that weight today and its through consistency and discipline. I am probably a little too harsh on myself most days but you have to work for what you want. It wont just come to you for free.

I am currently completing further studies in Nutritional Science to gain a better understanding into how and why we gain weight and the lifestyle and emotional factors that contribute to the changes that food make to our lives.

I would love to find like minded others or anyone interested in sharing their story with me or just who would like to have a chat.

Have a wonderful day.