What do you think of the calorie challenges on youtube? 10,000/20,000 etc

Options
beautifulsparkles
beautifulsparkles Posts: 314 Member
edited April 2016 in Chit-Chat
And how many do you think you could eat in a day? I think I probably eat 3000-5000 calories a day if I am not paying attention, so 10,000 calories probably wouldn't be that challenging to me.

I think it is a waste of food and money, and a weird thing to aspire to. It makes me wonder how many calories I consume when I binge.

I used to eat this once a week:

9mxrzopknx11.jpg

I wonder how much more I would have to eat to get to 10,000 calories. I could probably eat some sugary breakfast cereals, eat bacon, stop at McDonalds and eat packets of biscuits. I can't remember the last time we brought biscuits!

Replies

• actualbettycrocker
    actualbettycrocker Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm confused, why is this a challenge??
  • beautifulsparkles
    beautifulsparkles Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm confused, why is this a challenge??

I have no idea. There are several people doing it on youtube, I watched 2 or 3 and now they keep coming up on my feed.
  • OfficialDSXIII
    OfficialDSXIII Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    They're entertaining to me because it's interesting to see how that amount of calories affects different people.

I had nearly 5000 calories the other day in one sitting so I don't think 10,000 in a day would be too hard, but I'm also over 200 pounds and have a huge appetite.
  • chaney3000
    chaney3000 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I couldn't force myself to eat that many in a day. I would be sick
  • Rockchick09
    Rockchick09 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I know a guy who eats 10.000 calories per day just so he can compete in Strong man but I find the challenge ridiculous.. why eat all that energy if you're not gonna use it?

I can barely reach my goal of 1.5 k cal per day, I could never do 10 k