Wine!

Options
fishshark
fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
I love wine! yay! Ha, 11 years ago when I was in culinary school for the first time one of our 6 week classes was all wine. Since I was under 21 I was instructed to spit every sip out ( i did not ) haha. I thought that I hated tannins for the longest time until I discovered my favorite wines are pretty high in tannins... I swear this is because a high tannin wine goes best with high fat food to cut it and i literally love ALL fats. As of the past year my hands down all time favorite wine is Sangiovese its a great cheese wine and pizza wine! What is your favorite wine?

Replies

• ClosetBayesian
    ClosetBayesian Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    My husband and I brew our own. It's been a while since we've done wine; our most recent brew was a mead (honey as the primary sugar).
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    My husband and I brew our own. It's been a while since we've done wine; our most recent brew was a mead (honey as the primary sugar).

that sounds awesome! I am about to brew beer for the first time. Probably a stout or a porter... nervous but excited. Would love to do some wine too.
  • CherylG1983
    CherylG1983 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Cab sauv is my go-to, but I've been getting into pinot noir lately.