MAJOR cheat day

Options
2»

Replies

• ashleyjongepier
    ashleyjongepier Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I have a super big cheat day like that once or so a month and have zero regrets if anything it might put me to mat cals for the rest of the week. I log it, enjoy it and move on.

A few days in the grand scheme of things won't make an impact.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    So I've been really good with my diet and eating healthy in my calorie limit for a good 5 weeks now. Today I travelled to the city and SPLURGED!!! I had about 5 glasses of sweet tea, a chocolate iced coffee, got a basket of teriyaki boneless wings and a side of garlic Parmesan fries, cheese dip, a bbq philly cheese steak sandwich, and ice cream to top it all of. (This was throughout the day not just one meal). I definitely ate between 4-5,000 calories today. I enjoyed it all, no regrets right? But I do feel a little disappointed. How do y'all spend y'all's cheat day? How do y'all recover?

uhm there are days i will literally eat a whole jar of PB thats like 3500 cal not including my food. i carry on like nothing ever happen sometimes if its on my mind though ill Bust butt @ the gym but other then that its 1 day out of 30 pfft whatever

lol I recently discovered reeces chocolate peanut butter spread.. I bought the jar in the morning and it was finished by that night! Needless to say I am NEVER buying it again.

• Fernando618G
    Fernando618G Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    So I've been really good with my diet and eating healthy in my calorie limit for a good 5 weeks now. Today I travelled to the city and SPLURGED!!! I had about 5 glasses of sweet tea, a chocolate iced coffee, got a basket of teriyaki boneless wings and a side of garlic Parmesan fries, cheese dip, a bbq philly cheese steak sandwich, and ice cream to top it all of. (This was throughout the day not just one meal). I definitely ate between 4-5,000 calories today. I enjoyed it all, no regrets right? But I do feel a little disappointed. How do y'all spend y'all's cheat day? How do y'all recover?

uhm there are days i will literally eat a whole jar of PB thats like 3500 cal not including my food. i carry on like nothing ever happen sometimes if its on my mind though ill Bust butt @ the gym but other then that its 1 day out of 30 pfft whatever

lol I recently discovered reeces chocolate peanut butter spread.. I bought the jar in the morning and it was finished by that night! Needless to say I am NEVER buying it again.

Why have i not heard of this amazingness?!@?!?!?!?!@!@!@?!
  • raindawg
    raindawg Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    vannyn42 wrote: »
    After a major cheat day, I am too full the next day and end up eating much less. I naturally won't even be hungry until mid afternoon and will just have a small snack/lunch and small dinner.

I also make sure to do some extra strength building exercises to make good use of the extra calories and consider it a "bulking" day.

Same here. I had a major cheat day Friday, + 1,300 calories over my daily goal. I was still so full the next day that I skipped breakfast, ate only a banana for lunch, before my normal dinner and evening snack. Ended up almost 1,000 calories below maintenance and wasn't even hungry.
  • Christine_72
    Options

It is a heavenly jar of delicious happiness :heart:

• Fernando618G
    Options

:open_mouth: shhhhh people might read this && buy them all out b4 i can get to the store
  • Christine_72
    Options

:open_mouth: shhhhh people might read this && buy them all out b4 i can get to the store

Haha enjoy :+1: And don't say I didn't warn you :wink:
  • Fernando618G
    Options

Haha enjoy :+1: And don't say I didn't warn you :wink:

Congratulations, you will contribute to my obesity again