Support Needed

Options
Hi, I am 26, a 5 footer, 57.6kgs as of now. My starting weight was a little over 60 kgs. I have always been a yo yo dieter who never had no affinity towards exercise. But things have been changing recently, since March 11 is when all of a sudden I have decided to eat clean and exercise. The first three weeks I kept data in Ms words of what I ate and how much I exercised but later I got bored of that and the next week I did not workout properly, nevertheless I continued eating clean. This is my sixth week and from the middle of the fifth week I have been struggling with what exercise to do and how to plan them since I equally like yoga and cardio and do not know which one to choose. But on the last day of fifth week, I don't know why I did one workout of insanity but I figured I CAN push myself, why don't I. Since insanity workouts are longer, I have chosen Focus T25 which is shorter in time, also easier compared to insanity. Need I mention how great it feels after finishing T25 workouts but yes, I miss yoga :( Also, from the past couple of days, I am craving for all things sweet and yesterday I gave into doughnuts but luckily, my stomach might have shrunk, I couldn't finish one doughnut, let alone three that I bought on a whim. Later I gave them to my friend because did not feel like eating. I hope this craving spares me soon. Whoa! Long post, very long. Anywho, if anyone finds this post anyway inspiring or irritating or whatever you think about it, I will be very happy if you put your two cents to it. Also, I am totally up for some support. So yes, lets be friends, hehe! Sounds so corny, but yeah what is life. ^_^