No TV for a week challeng!

Gioeyebrow
Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
I kno it dosnt sound like a health or fitness challenge but i havent watched tv in about 2 months and i feel healthier than ever using that time to walk or learn to cook something new i even atarted learning how to play the piano lol

All you have to do is post what you did instead of watching tv for 1 week everyday be creative

Replies

• Gioeyebrow
    Thats awsome your the first person ive met that dosnt own a tv
    zpytbewz0cy0.gif
  • yoursingingrealtor
    yoursingingrealtor Posts: 80 Member
    Easy for me too. I have a tv but no cable. So, can't watch the TV.
  • daynaxxanne
    daynaxxanne Posts: 77 Member
    I don't often watch tv but I am a netflix junky. Maybe I'll focus on my school more if I do this challenge
  • Gioeyebrow
    Lol thats a good idea
  • Gioeyebrow
    By the way today instead off watchibg tv i walked for like 2 hours and i learned some piano
  • Gioeyebrow
    Today instead of watching tv i practiced piano for like 3 hours and i also danced a little lolzkcivoh7dnt4.gif
  • Gioeyebrow
    edited April 2016
    Lol noone's posting what they did lol well today i tryed dancing again its hard im trying to learn how to dance so i can do it as an exercice for when it gets too hot for walking i live in Arizona so thats like its already too hot for walking lol
  • RayDespises
    RayDespises Posts: 11 Member
    I fail this challenge but I do jog in place while watching
  • RayDespises
    RayDespises Posts: 11 Member
    fluffygio wrote: »
    Lol noone's posting what they did lol well today i tryed dancing again its hard im trying to learn how to dance so i can do it as an exercice for when it gets too hot for walking i live in Arizona so thats like its already too hot for walking lol

I use my xbox Kinect for dance workouts. Dance Central 3 I love. The songs are good and there are 3 levels of difficulty with workout mode to estimate calories lost.
  • Skinnygirl7775
    Skinnygirl7775 Posts: 2 Member
    Today was the first entire day of no TV! It's huge since almost solely overeat when watching TV and today I wasn't that hungry, Yay!
  • Gioeyebrow
    edited April 2016
    fluffygio wrote: »

I use my xbox Kinect for dance workouts. Dance Central 3 I love. The songs are good and there are 3 levels of difficulty with workout mode to estimate calories lost.

Omg imma try that that sounds like a great workout
  • Gioeyebrow
    Today instead of watching tv i i walked for 2:30hours lol also i benched a little
  • Skinnygirl7775
    Skinnygirl7775 Posts: 2 Member
    Two days without TV, went to Netflix on the computer and just picked out movies as a substitute, then went for a short walk. Inspired by the great 2+ hour walk - but will get there taking baby steps :smiley:
  • AliceAxe
    AliceAxe Posts: 172 Member
    edited April 2016
    I havent owned or watched TV in about 20 years (except the rare occation briefly with family or friends on theirs. I do watch movies occationaly and a few old classics like gilligans island on DVD hulu and youtube, so mabee that still counts as internet TV? I like video games like hidden object and puzzle games for entertainment. what I realy did though for most of my life has been spent ti with a musical instrument in my hands