Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,618 Member
    Options
    When people say one thing but do another
    Whistlers/hummers
    Condescending people
    Inconsiderate people who always expect you to get out of *their* way when walking
    When people ask for help and when you try to instruct them on how to do something while they're doing it, they don't listen to you and still do it their way (the definition of insanity)

(Maybe I should head over to the irrationally angry thread. :))
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    People that critize people's music taste.

Music is simply suppose to make you feel something, your something is not my something and most people's something changes like the wind. Doesn't make your obsure German techno better than my cheesy 80s hair band.

And don't confuse it by comparing musical talent. Completely different discussion. Bob Dylan versus Taylor Swift on sheer talent not even a contest.

Doesn't mean I can't enjoy a side of fluff along with plate of genius everyday.
  • jordanamrussell
    jordanamrussell Posts: 40 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Here are some of mine;

My sheets and blankets on my bed have to be done just right if not a redo them. My fiance hates this.

THIS!!!! I literally make my bed every morning before work just so it's straight. My sheet and blanket have to be aligned corner to corner. And I also fix it through the night. My hubby is one of those kinds who just ball up the blankets all around him and it drives me nuts! (maybe I am nuts haha)
  • jordanamrussell
    jordanamrussell Posts: 40 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Big one of mine is when people choose to talk with their mouth full. Like literally when they start to eat THAT is the moment they choose to start talking about something. Like really???

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    When people get a pet and don't bother to learn how to care for them
  • saramickeydee
    saramickeydee Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Tailgaters (not the party-ers, the bad drivers),
    people who do circuits during prime time at the gym - especially when the squat rack is part of their circuit,
    pee on the toilet seat especially when I don't notice it until after I sit down,
    people who don't empty the sink strainer thingy when they do the dishes.
  • AriesGal329
    AriesGal329 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I travel quite a lot, so many of mine are around this...people who STAND on the moveable walkway. It's supposed to help you get to your gate faster, it's not a ride at Disneyland. Same goes for the escalator unless you have a big bag. People who crowd the gate before their boarding number is called. People who stand right next to the baggage claim carousel, or if I'm standing back a little, those who stand RIGHT in front of me.

Non travel pet peeves- people who leave the toilet seat up- it needs to be closed when not in use. People who tail gate me when I'm going the speed limit- it's not my fault you're running late. People who text you then before you can even respond, they are texting more. Using texting for a long conversation...can we talk live?? Any place, whether a doctor's office, hair stylist, that makes me wait when I'm on time because their previous client was late and they are accommodating them. Don't be late! Ok I feel better thanks.
  • SassyRN_77
    SassyRN_77 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    People that don't know the difference between to and too, loose and lose, and your and you're!!!!
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    SassyRN_77 wrote: »
    People that don't know the difference between to and too, loose and lose, and your and you're!!!!

1scsngua6kcf.gif
  • Libertysfate
    Libertysfate Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    About 98 percent of humans I come into contact with.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    People who buy/adopt dogs because they are so cute without researching the breed. Then want to get rid of it because they are not used to the dog's natural temperament or what they were bred to do!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,618 Member
    Options
    Just got back from the store lady says I just don't know why I cant lose any weight I said maybe you should look at what you are buying cart was full of bread, pasta, ice cream, brownie mix, oatmeal cream pies, and pop. Can't stand people that do this!

I was rereading the thread and....you're actually kind of wrong. That stuff wasn't why she wasn't losing weight.
  • bluebkoda
    bluebkoda Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    When people have such strong opinions about subjects they know little or nothing about!
  • jayrow473
    jayrow473 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Can't handle bad table manners and bad manners in general and inconsiderate people.
    A list of other things but that's on the top of my list
    Just don't get how you can sit at a table with others a smack your food and open your mouth so all the food in your mouth can be viewed by all... yauk makes me cringe just thinking of it
  • trish2016
    trish2016 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Dirty or unclean toilets so if I go to someone's house and the bathroom and or the toilet are dirty I will just wash my hands and come back out.
    People who park in disabled spots that bugs me alot !
    When you have to moan at someone constantly to tidy up after themselves, dog owners who leave excrement on the ground and also smokers who just light up right beside you and blow it into your face.
  • NadiaMayl
    NadiaMayl Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Hahaha thinking of this one, confirms how neurotic I am!!!!
    -people who chew/speak with mouth full
    -people who kick seats in airplanes/movies
    -people who think rules do t apply to them (cut me off in the highway ramp exit one more time because there's a line and I'll explode)
    -people who trim their nails or shave IN the steam room at the gym
    -people talking DURING a fitness class
    -people texting while driving, hence not minding speed or dangers
    -people
    -people
    -people

And I thought I was a social person!! Guess not. Haha
  • twixmilkshake
    twixmilkshake Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    People who aren't dogs
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    trish2016 wrote: »
    Dirty or unclean toilets so if I go to someone's house and the bathroom and or the toilet are dirty I will just wash my hands and come back out.

I won't even eat at the persons house if I see the bathrooms are nasty. Don't even offer me food or drink! No thank you!
    And I have been to someone's house that was filthy! I didn't even want to sit down.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Bad grammar such as I seen that movie last week.

Chewing with open mouth. Eating non finger food with fingers.

Public bodily functions.

People on line (at a store) who loudly complain and want to get into a conversation with me about whatever they're complaining about.

Ignorance